10 Sneha Ullal Facts That Prove She Is A Beauty With Purpose
Did you know she made her digital debut in the ZEE5 Original web series Expiry Date after a four year hiatus because of ill-health?
Sneha Ullal played a vital role of Disha in the series Expiry Date a romantic thriller. The series also stars Tony Luke, Madhu Shalini and Ali Reza. This series explores how cheating in a marriage can affect the couple and change people forever. Disha’s husband finds her cheating on her and ends up killing her. As her tries to hide his crime he uncovers details form their past that he was not aware of.
Watch the trailer of Expiry Date here.\
Here are 10 facts from her life and career that show she is sexy with substance.
1. Sneha Ullal is a vegan and reminds people of the benefits of staying off dairy and meat.
2. Her dream is to start an animal hospital and has even recently fostered a chicken she found on the street.
3. She was compared to Aishwarya Rai after her debut opposite Salman Khan in Lucky: No Time For Love (2005).
4. She recently revealed that the comparison to Aishwarya Rai became such a huge deal because it was a PR strategy. She adds that stopped her from making her own identity.
5. In 2007 she was to appear in Pirate’s Blood made by prolific horror filmmaker and character actor Steg Dorr. However the talks didn’t materialise. The film also starred Sunny Leone.
6. She believes her career as an actress began to early and wishes she spent more time training and preparing.
7. Her debut Telugu film Ullasamga Utsahamga (2008) was declared as a blockbuster and was loved by audiences as well as critics.
8. She acted in Bezubaan Ishq in 2015 opposite Nishant Malkani of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega.
9. Sneha was suffering from a blood-related illness called autoimmune disorder which made her body very weak and saw her take a break for films for four years.
10. Her next project in Hindi and her digital debut was the 2020 series Expiry Date.
Watch her second Telugu film Nenu Meeku Telusa…? streaming only on ZEE5.