The Vow is a Hindi romantic TV show that narrates the experiences of Vidya, a simple but idealistic young woman. She gets married to Sagar, a man with special needs. Over time, Vidya unearths a plot to murder her husband.
The Hindi TV show The Vow was released on 12th March, 2019.
The Hindi drama TV show is about the love story between a poor, illiterate girl named Vidya and a rich, but mentally challenged man named Sagar. Vidya does not know that Sagar is mentally unstable until they are married. Thus, the story revolves around Vidya’s struggles of learning to love Sagar. The couple faces a number of obstacles, which include Sagar’s step-sister Sindoora trying to separate them and even inflict harm.
The two seasons of The Vow TV show comprise a total of 700 episodes. All episodes of this romantic TV serial can be viewed on the ZEE5 platform.
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya - Vidya Sagar Pratap Singh
Sharad Malhotra - Sagar Pratap Singh
Kamya Punjabi - Sindoora, the evil step-sister of Sagar
Rajendra Gupta - Sagar’s father, Rajendra Pratap Singh
Surinder Kaur - Sagar’s mother, Uma Pratap Singh, the second wife of Rajendra Pratap Singh
Creator - Shakuntalam Telefilms
Writer - Rashmi Sharma
Director - Neelima Bajpayi, Ismail Umar Khan, Inder Das
Composer - Abhijeet Hegdepatil
Producer -Shyamasis Bhattacharya, Neelima Bajpayi
1. The drama TV show The Vow was a popular daily soap and won several television awards from 2006 – 2008.
2. Divyanka Tripathi and Sharad Malhotra won the best Jodi award at the Indian Television Academy awards in 2007.
3. Divyanka Tripathi won the Best Fresh Face award at the Indian Telly awards in 2007. She also won the best popular actress award at the Indian Academy awards in 2007.
4. Kamya Punjabi won the award for best actress in a negative role at the Indian Telly awards in 2007.
5. The series airs in different parts of the world and is dubbed in various languages.
The show highlights the struggles naive people face at the hands of those in pursuit of money, riches, and property.
|Show Released Date|
12 Mar 2019