Aamhi Saare Khavayye: Learn To Make Bharli Ghosali
Ghosali aka Sponge Gourd is one of the five important vegetables that one should consume according to Ayurveda.
As much as we love eating tasty and delicious snack we must also make sure that what we are eating is also good for our body. It is normally assumed that healthy food is not tasty, and to break this myth, today our guest chef Sugandha is showing us the recipe of Bharli Ghosali. Ghosali aka Sponge Gourd is one of the five important vegetables that one should consume according to Ayurveda.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 Ghosali aka Sponge Gourd cut into medium pieces
- 4 tsp coriander
- 1 tbsp peanut powder
- 6 curry leaves
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Saunf powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp peanut powder, 1 tsp saunf powder, 2 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp amchur powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, salt to taste and 2 tsp coriander.
- Now mix all the ingredients by adding water.
- Make a cut in the ghosalis using the knife and add the stuffing.
- Take a frying pan and heat oil.
- Add 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp asafoetida and 6 curry leaves.
- Now add the ghosalis and also add the remaining stuffing.
- Cover it with a lid and let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once done, transfer it to a serving dish.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.