7 Inspirational Quotes By Sembaruthi’s Purushothaman To Beat Mid Week Blues
We all need to express ourselves and for this, we are in a constant search of the mediums of expression. So, there are some who like to be vocal about their feelings, and there are the others who are quiet in nature, but they love to write, in order to express. In that context, Sanjay Kumar Asrani is a person who likes to write. Sanjay is well-known for his portrayal of the character, Purushothaman, in the series Sembaruthi that streams on ZEE5.
Watch how the calm and poised nature of Purushothaman handles the conflicts in the show Sembaruthi.
As a matter of fact, this talented writer cum actor has created a second Instagram where he expresses his mind while giving us a peek into his true self. So, here are some exemplary quotes written by the actor which will help you to remain motivated when you are going through mid week blues.
1. Be Selfless: It is easy for one to cause sorrow but to be there for someone who is going through a sorrowful period is what makes you a human.
2. Think wise: You become what you think, this idea is penned is such a subtle manner by the actor.
3. Shape your life: You have the control over your life and you can make it what you want it to be.
4. Share Love: For sharing love will make you more loved and a better human.
5. Think and express: Anger is just an emotion that could be reasoned with logical thinking. So, think before you get angry.
6. Loneliness and you: Being lonely is rarely a self-made choice but do not lose hope!
7. Live for today: Your past should not define you and your future should not bother you, for living in the present is the best way to live.
Take a point or two from these thoughts and apply it in your life. For life is all about learning new things. Also, do not forget to share your thoughts in the section below.
If you like watching family dramas like Sembaruthi, try catching up with Oru Oorula Oru Rajakumari steaming on ZEE5.