Kumkum Bhagya: 5 Reasons Why Aliya Continues To Meddle In Abhi And Pragya’s Lives
Abhi’s sister Aaliya continues to be the villain of his love story. Here are a few reasons why Aaliya does not want Abhi and Pragya to live happily ever after.
Zee Tv’s Kumkum Bhagya turned to out to be a blessing in disguise for the viewers who love to watch family dramas. The show started its run from 2016 and the popularity of it is quite evident as the makers also launched its spin-off series, Kundali Bhagya, within the span of two years. Apart from the chemistry of the lead characters, Abhishek Mehra aka Abhi and Pragya Arora, the antagonist of the series, Aaliya, has also managed to steal the attention of the audience. Aaliya’s recent attempts to separate Abhi and Pragya has kept the audience hooked.
Here are a few reasons, why Aliya continue to meddle in Abhi & Pragya’s lives and hate Pragya enough to run her over.
1. Aaliya misunderstood Pragya as a gold digger: In the initial track of the show, Aaliya assumed that Pragya is a gold digger. As the plot developed, Aaliya thought that Pragya was trying to create a romantic relationship with her love interest Purab, who is also Abhi’s best friend.
Also Read: Kumkum Bhagya 3 November 2020 Spoiler: Abhi Breaks All Ties With Pragya
2. Aaliya’s insecurities: After Pragya entered the Mehra mansion. Pragya’s innocence and honesty helped her win the hearts of Abhi, Daadi and other family members. Aaliya felt Pragya will steal her brother from her. And, as the show continued, her insecurities increased with her each failed attempt to create a problem between Abhi and Pragya.
3. Aaliya’s obsession with power and control: As Aliya lost two of the most loved one of her life, Abhi and Purab, the obsession of Abhi’s wealth and controlling his life became the motive of her life. As she knows that when it comes to Pragya, Abhi can turn the world upside down, which may create hurdles for her.
4. Abhi’s love for his own family.: After the recent 20 years leap, Aaliya learnt that Pragya is back along with her daughter Prachi, who apparently works at Abhi’s office. As we know its only the power which Aaliya wants to possess, she feels if Prachi and Pragya will come back to the Mehra mansion and reunite with Rhea, and she might lose the grip on the family.
5. Aaliya’s blame game for everything ends on Pragya: Be it losing Purab or developing insecurities, Aaliya has only one person to put all the blame on and that is Pragya. Rather than understanding her own wrongs deeds, Aaliya keeps complaining of how Pragya has made her life miserable.
Love to get a sneak peek into the show? Read more about it on ZEE5.