Here’s How To Deal With Blackmailers Like Kishan Who Troubled Amulya In Gattimela
If you think you are in trouble like Amulya from Gattimela, here are the few basic things you should keep in mind.
Since Vicky and Aarthi’s engagement party on the show Gattimela, things had been going drastically wrong in Amulya’s life. What was shocking was that Ammu, who is a believer of doing what’s right , found herself in a big mess because of doing the ‘right’ thing. Before you get confused, let us retrace.
So if you recollect, on the party night as Amulya and Vedanth were doing their duet dance on stage a well-known politician of the area had come for the party with his son-in-law? Also, do you remember how, Kishan, the son-in-law had his eyes set on the celebrity Namrata?
Amulya, who overheard the politician and his son-in-law’s evil plans for Namrata put an end to their charade by exposing them in front of the actress. Because of this, the two miscreants thought of taking revenge from Amulya. The son-in-law, Kishan, who went to make an MMS clip of Amulya to blackmail, ended up taking footage of Aadya changing.
When Ammu found out about this, she showed her fear to Kishan, which he thrived on and told her that if she didn’t do what he said, her sister-in-law’s video would be leaked online. Let’s put this scenario in real life and assess the situation. Firstly, it is important to understand where blackmailers come from, what is their mindset.
No normal person in their right mind will upfront go and blackmail someone right? In this situation, Kishan is a politician, who assumes that his power and influence can allow him to do or behave as he pleases. So what if you or someone you know is in that situation? Here are a few pointers that can help you or them out.
1. With blackmailers, you cannot take chances, so if in case you face something similar immediately inform your family or someone close about it
2. Don’t be like Amulya, who didn’t even tell this to Vedanth. You MUST tell this to someone, preferably someone elder like your parents or aunts or siblings.
3. Do NOT give in to the blackmailer’s conditions. Only because there is no guarantee that they will stop after you keep your end of the deal
4. Nowadays, there are a lot of organisations in support of fighting any kind of abuse against women, so gather the courage to approach them
5. If you have someone in your life like Vedanth, tell them the problem without hesitation and don’t worry how they will react because the safety of you and your loved ones is more important than fear
Remember, this is the 21st century so being brave should be something you know to do because no one can help you if you are afraid, you will simply ruin your peace of mind (like Amulya did) and health.
Write in your thoughts to us if there are better ways to tackle such a situation, in the comments box given below.
Watch Melkote Manja, to see another kind of blackmail, on ZEE5.