67th National Film Awards: A List Of Award Winning Films That You Can Watch On ZEE5
With the announcement of the winners of the 67th National Film Awards, here is a list of the award-winning films that you can watch on ZEE5.
The 67th National Film Awards were recently announced in New Delhi. The awards were announced for the films that had released in the year 2019. Originally, this award ceremony was to be held in May 2020, but due to the pandemic, got delayed t0 2021. From the long list of winners of these esteemed awards, here is a list of movies and other content on ZEE5 that won the National Award. Have a look.
The Tashkent Files
The Tashkent Files, a Hindi film written and directed by Vivek Agnihotri, won two National Awards. The film is based on the mystery and investigation about the death of the former Prime Minister of India, Lal Bahadur Shastri. The two National Awards won by The Tashkent Files, are:
- Best Supporting Actress – Pallavi Joshi for The Tashkent Files
- Best Screenplay (Dialogues) – The Tashkent Files (Hindi)
Jyeshthoputro, a Bengali film written by Rituparno Ghosh and Kaushik Ganguly, and directed by Kaushik Ganguly, also won two National Awards. The film revolves around the story of two brothers who get into a conflict after the demise of their father. The National Awards won by Jyeshthoputro are:
- Best Background Music – Prabuddha Banerjee for Jyeshthoputro (Bengali)
- Best Screenplay (Original) – Jyeshthoputro (Bengali)
Anandi Gopal is a Marathi period film, based on the life of India’s first female doctor – Anandibai Joshi. The film is written by Karan Sharma and Irawati Karnik and directed by Sameer Vidhwans. Anandi Gopal also won two National Awards, which are:
- Best Production Design – Anandi Gopal (Marathi)
- Best Film on Social Issues – Anandi Gopal (Marathi)
Jersey is a Telugu sports drama film, written and directed by Gowtam Tinnanuri. The film revolves around the story of a cricketer who wants to return to the sport while he is in his mid-30s. Jersey also won two National Awards, which are:
- Best Editing – Jersey (Telugu) (Editor – Naveen Nooli)
- Best Telugu Film – Jersey
Teri Mitti (Kesari)
The emotional patriotic song Teri Mitti, of the film Kesari, which is penned by Manoj Muntashir, composed by Arko, and sung by B Praak, also won a National Award:
- Best Male Playback Singer – B Praak for Kesari (Hindi)
Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti
Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti is a Haryanvi social drama film, written by Pravesh Rajput and directed by Rajesh Amarlal Babbar. The film won one National Award:
- Best Haryanvi Film – Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti
For more stories, stay connected to ZEE5.