Yaare Nee Mohini Weekly Recap: Maya Comes Very Close To Losing Muttu Forever
Previously on Yaare Nee Mohini, Maya is successful in hypnotising Muttu with the help of an occultist. She is then ecstatic when Muttu actually doesn’t give Belli any importance and announces to everyone that he will marry Maya only. While Belli is dealing with this shock, Shanmugha tries to talk sense into his best friend but Muttu retaliates in a manner that scares Swathi.
That’s when Shanmugha realises that something is wrong with his friend. Later, he makes sure to reveal this to Belli with the help of a learned woman at the temple that Muttu has been put under a spell and needs their help. When Belli saves Muttu at the temple later from a wild bull, she injures her leg causing the latter to rush her to a hospital.
The learned woman then spots Maya cursing her luck for such a turn of events. She challenges Maya to complete a set of rituals with Muttu successfully failing which she can forget her dream to marry him. To impress Muttu, Maya later promises to take good care of Belli till her leg heals.
Shanmugha and Aishu use this opportunity and make Maya do all the work she used to make Belli do like cooking, cleaning and other household chores. The next day, Muttu agrees to go see Belli and make her have breakfast on Shanmugha’s reference.
The learned woman soon meets Maya and tells her that no matter what she does, Belli is the one who will marry Muttu. Thanks to Maya’s friend Namratha, a small wedding ritual is conducted for which the latter’s uncle is invited to town. Shanmugha learns about Maya’s plan and delays the uncle as much as he can.
Now let’s look at what happened in the last week…
1. Maya suggests that if Namratha’s uncle is taking time then Muttu might as well bring Chitra’s thaali to tie to her
2. Chitra’s spirit appears at this time pleading with Muttu not to do something this disastrous but fails
3. Belli, Chitra and the others watch with a heavy heart as Muttu brings the thaali down for Maya
4. Soon afterwards, Maya laughs at Belli, Shanmugha and Aishwarya for trying to compete with her and mocks them for not being good enough
5. Heartbroken, Belli runs to Chitra’s grave and vents her heart out as the latter’s spirit stands watching her helplessly
6. To complete the ritual that the learned woman had asked her to do, Maya first puts an emotional blackmail plan in place to convince Muttu to do the ritual
7. Secondly, to ensure Belli won’t hinder this plan, Maya makes Namratha mix sleeping sedatives in the former’s food and feed it to her
8. At the temple, the rituals between Maya and Muttu begin
9. However, the main rituals that the learned woman was talking about are completed by Belli and Muttu in a strange turn of events
10. When Maya sees this, she is enraged and walks away in disappointment
11. She rushes back home and is stunned to see Belli still sleeping in her bed
12. Maya wakes up Belli causing the latter to get up with a jolt and grabs hold of her hair
13. Then Maya drags Belli from the bed and questions her about how she could come to the temple
14. Belli tries to protest but Maya doesn’t stop torturing out of spite towards the former
15. Suddenly Maya’s occultist calls her and tells her that if she beats Belli once more and Muttu finds out he will never get married to her
16. Maya apologises to a fear-stricken Belli and pleads with her not to tell anything to Maya
17. Later, Maya gets another shocking news from the occultist that if Muttu makes her wear Chitra’s thaali, her death is destined
What is Maya going to do now? How will Belli bring Muttu out of his trance? We’ll find out in the next week’s update stay tuned.
Watch Natasaarvabhowma, on ZEE5 now.