Visiting Udaipur Like Agga Bai Sasubai’s Asawari – Abhijeet? Check 5 Things You Must Do
Have a Look at this Must-Do List for Udaipur
Agga Bai Sasubai stars Tejshri Pradhan, Nivedita Saraf, Ashutosh Patki and Girish Oak are at Udaipur with their entire crew. The show recently witnessed Abhijeet and Asawari’s beautiful wedding. and now, the couple is in the beautiful city for their honeymoon! In the recent episode, we saw Abhijeet and Asawari landing in Rajasthan and taking a boat ride, to the city of Udaipur. The dutiful husband has planned a grand tour for his wife and we can’t wait to see what’s in store for the newlyweds!
Watch the latest episode of the show here
If you too are planning to visit Udaipur like Abhijeet and Asawari, here’s a curated list of things you should do and places you should see. Find it below.
1. City Palace at Pichola lake: This palace situated near the bank of Lake Pichola, was built in the 16th century. The Rajput legacy has over 11 palaces inside it! The architecture is awe-inspiring and the antiques are lovely to watch. You can also enjoy the gorgeous sunset from this palace (or sunrise, if you are a morning person). The interiors of the structure are inspired by the Chinese and Mughal architecture. While you are visiting the City Palace, you can also go for a boat ride in the lake. The best time to visit this beautiful place is around mid-afternoon.
2. Vintage Car Museum: The Royal Vintage Car Musuem at Udaipur is a hot spot for tourists. It hosts a few of the world’s rarest cars including the 1934 model of Rolls Royce, which made an appearance in the Bond film, Octopussy. This museum is situated near the Gulab bagh which makes it a must-visit place on your list. You can click pictures and learn all about automobiles right here!
3. Saheliyon-Ki-Bari: The Saheliyon ki bari as the name suggests is a place where female friends can play and relax. This garden was a gift by King Sangram Singh II to his wife. The Queen and her 48 maids used to relax at this place. The peaceful garden and the aura is a perfect place to visit if you need some time to relax and just lose yourself. You can also click really beautiful pictures near the water fountain at Saheliyon-Ki-Bari.
4. Eat Daal Baati Chorma: If you are visiting Rajasthan and you refuse to eat this delicacy or miss out on it, then we’d say you are unlucky! A delicious savory of three different dishes. The daal is lentils cooked and boiled with added spices, Baati is balls made of wheat flour filled with spices and veggies. The Dal and Baati are eaten together whereas Churma is the dessert, these are sweetened wheat balls. Where you can find it – At any local restaurant, our pick is Krishna Dal Baati Restro at Gulab Bagh Road.
View this post on Instagram
हम राजस्थानीयों का tasty वाला KARMA–"Dal Baati Churma"😋😅 _ . _ Pic by @veebeehunger_ #veebeehunger #RajasthanBlog #dalbaatichurma #dalbaati #churma #dal #baati#churma #rajasthani #rajasthanikhana #rajasthanicuisine#rajasthanithali #rajasthanifood #rajasthan#rajasthan_diaries #jaipur #jaipurites #jaipurwale#jaipurcity
5. Shop at Bapu Bazaar – Just 2 kilometres away from the City Palace is the shopping galore Bapu Bazaar. You can find ethnic clothes with Rajasthani prints, beautiful handwoven juttis and many more trinkets right here. A paradise for collectors this place a=has little tid bits that you can take back as a memory from this place.
View this post on Instagram
Bless you for your further shopping 😅✨ . . . . . . . #shotonpixel #shotonpixel3a #snapthat #snapseed #teampixel #googleindia #googlepixel3a #googlepixel #india #localguides #localmaps #googlemaps #letsguide #jaipurbazaar #localbazaar #bapubazaar #shopping #ganesh #ganpati #ganpatidecoration
We suggest the team of Agga Bai Sasubai to visit all of these places. But if you are making a trip to Udaipur, we suggest you visit these too.
Also, watch all the episodes of the show Agga Bai Sasubai streaming on ZEE5 now.