Veera Ranachandi: Here Are 5 Reasons To Watch The Brilliant Ragini Dwivedi Action Film
The 2017 Kannada action film Veera Ranachandi sees the makeover of Ragini Dwivedi the lead heroine, from her usual sizzling avatars. In this film, Ragini took a 360-degree turn and became a female goon that teaches miscreants bold lessons.
The story is about an influential lady, Ragini, who loses her brother in a local gang rivalry and accidentally lands in a village some distance away. However, she meets an old couple in the village who mistake her for their child, Nandini. But trouble lurks around the village too, as some business shark tries to loot the old couple. Will she stand to fight in the face of injustice? This is the main plot of the film.
While there are many more hidden aspects of this film, here are our top five reasons why you should watch the film…
1. For the film, Ragini had to get brief lessons on kickboxing, riding a cruiser bike, learning how to handle guns
2. In an attempt to do the stunts, the beautiful actress was injured innumerable times, but still, she kept moving forward to achieve her dream of doing a different role as opposed to her usual romantic roles.
3. Other mention-worthy names in the casting bucket are Padmaja Rao, Ramesh Bhat and Sharath Lohitashwa
4. During the time off between shoots, Ragini Dwivedi and actress Padmaja Rao became really good friends and this gave a good vibe on camera during their scenes
5. The talented Anand P Raju has directed the movie
Bookmark Veera Ranachandi for your weekend watch-sessions, only on ZEE5.
For more entertainment, click here.