Try The Recipe Of Prawn Mushroom Coconut Milk Gravy From The Kitchen Of Sembaruthi’s Laxmi
Laxmi urges her fans to prepare this item as it is very healthy for the children. Scroll down to have a look at this easy recipe.
Sembaruthi fame Laxmi, who is known to be one of the most stylish celebrities in the small screen industry, has been winning hearts for her impressive acting skills. Everyone knows that the actress is fond of cooking and never fails to post her recipes on social media. During the lockdown, she is making sure to keep herself occupied even while in isolation.
Watch the latest episode of Sembaruthi here:
Laxmi, who has become way too active on social media ever since this lockdown, recently took to the photo-sharing app to share an amazing recipe of Prawn Mushroom Coconut Milk Gravy. The actress is sharing her secret tasty recipe with a friend. While the name of the dish sounds too complicated, the recipe is easy.
For the unversed, Laxmi, in this lockdown, started her YouTube channel, while she has named the channel as ‘Lakshya Stories’. Alongside the video, Laxmi captioned her post as, “Hi dears do watch when ur time permits..Thank you (sic).” In the video, Laxmi also urges her fans to prepare this dish, further adding that it is very healthy for the children.
Prawns and Mushrooms are clearly the most preferred dish at a restaurant. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, it would be a risk to order food from outside. So, here’s a homemade recipe, which would beat the restaurant-style dishes anytime. If you are planning to try this recipe during the weekend for lunch, here is the method!
Watch the video here:
- Take a frying pot, put the finely chopped onions and tomatoes with a little amount of oil in it, keep stirring it.
- Once they are properly fried, add ginger and garlic and continue stirring it for another 2 minutes. Now, cool it down before you grind them for making a paste.
- Now, in the same frying pan, pour oil as much as you require and then add the paste.
- After some time, add chillies followed by mushrooms.
- Later add salt and stir it until mushrooms are slightly cooked. Then add our favourite item, prawns and some spices.
- Now the last thing to add is the coconut milk; water need not be added as coconut milk does the job.
- After adding the milk, leave it for a couple of minutes until it starts boiling. And there you have your Prawn Mushroom Coconut Milk Gravy ready!
On the work front, Laxmi is currently seen essaying the role of Vanaja in Zee Tamil’s much-celebrated show, Sembaruthi. The actress plays the antagonist in the TV series. She is vicious and wants to destroy Akhilandeshwari (Priya Raman) so that she could rule the Adikadavur. Her twisted mind comes up with some mean plans to make Parvathy (Shabana Shajahan) and Akhila’s life hell. Well, Vanaja is an interesting character and we are sure you would like her.
Stay tuned to this space for more updates on your favourite stars from the TV and film fraternity.
Also, if you love watching Tamil movies, you can also check out Anushka Shetty’s Bhaagamathie, currently streaming on ZEE5.