Prem Poison Panga: 5 Ways To Deal With Cold Feet Before Your Big Day!
Getting cold feet or pre-marriage jitters is commonly seen in young couples who have been together for a while. It usually kicks in with the feeling of nervousness and relationship doubts that pave the way in your mind. These thoughts, at times, will make you reconsider getting married to your partner too. To stop this feeling from affecting Jui and Aalap of Prem Poison Panga, as they are about to tie a knot, we have listed ways they can cope with cold-feet. Have a look!
Watch an episode of Prem Poison Panga below:
1. When you are doubting your engagement with your fiance, you need to start examing your thoughts. If the thoughts surround around you being ready for the wedding or you being ready to leave the single life behind, then it is the sign of cold feet. However, when your thoughts start highlighting the real problems like lack of chemistry or no communication between you and your partner, then it definitely isn’t cold feet.
2. Talk to the people close to you, like your best friends who will have seen your relationship grow since the beginning. Having a conversation with them, will put things into perspective and calm your negative thoughts.
3. Don’t try to make your relationship perfect and compare it to people on social media. Due to growing social media pressure and obsession with perfection, we want a fairytale relationship. However, this can lead to disappointment and dissatisfaction even when your relationship healthy in real life.
4. In situations like this, your instincts are your best friends. Throughout your relationship, you have subconsciously understood your partner and the relationship you share with them. This will help your inner thoughts guide you better and come down to a conclusion if your partner is worth it.
5. Finally, you can discuss your thoughts with your partner in case you think that will help. Having a conversation with them will give you a clarity of mind on what page you both are at that point in life.
We would love to know your opinion on the above points. Let us know in the comments below.