Poison 2: 10 Interesting Facts About Aftab Shivdasani That You Should Know
Did you know Aftab Shivdasani gained fame through comedy films but he actually enjoys suspense thrillers more?
Aftab Shivdasani is set to make his digital debut in the new season of Poison. This thrilling series is one of the popular revenge thriller franchises. In this new season he will star alongside Raai Laxmi, Zain Imam and Vin Rana. Aftab will be playing the role of Aditya Singh Rathod, one of the richest and most powerful men in Goa with a secret agenda for revenge.
Watch the teaser of Poison 2 here.
1. Aftab Shivdasani began his career as a child actor in films like Mr. India, Shahenshah and Chalbaaz
2. Aftab’s nickname is Faf or Faffy.
3. Though he is most popular for his roles in comedy films like Grand Masti. He has admitted that he really enjoys doing suspense thrillers. Much like his upcoming series Poison 2.
4. He is a decent cricketer and plays for the Mumbai Heroes in Celebrity Cricket League.
5. His first film as an actor in Mast (1999) was a big hit and won him many awards and nominations for his performance.
6. Apart from being an actor he is also the owner of a production house named Rising Sun Entertainment. He produced and starred in the film Aao Wish Karein.
7. He’s a complete SoBo (South Bombay) kid having studied in St. Xavier’s High School and HR College.
8. Aftab Shivdasani is actually a distant relative of Karan Johar, but he has chosen to not be too close to any specific camp in the film industry.
9. Aftab Shivdasani was selected as the Farex baby (baby food brand) at age 14 months and from that point on he appeared in many TV commercials.
10. Aftab and his wife Nin Dusanj were blessed with a child during the lockdown. In September 2020, Aftab tested positive for Covid-19.
Watch the latest ZEE5 Original film London Confidential, a spy thriller set in a post-pandemic world, starring Mouni Roy.