National Milk Day Spl: 10 Delicious Kheer Recipes By Our Expert Chef Pankaj!
National Milk Day is celebrated on 26th November in India which marks the birth anniversary of Verghese Kurien the father of White Revolution in India
[zee5_vsposts_meta_embed]India, being the largest producer of Milk, celebrates National Milk Day on 26th November every year which marks the birth anniversary of the Verghese Kurien, the father of White Revolution in India. That said, today we bring you a sweet recipe of Kheer but with a twist. Yes, you read that right. Our expert chef Pankaj Bhadouria shows us the recipe of Baked Chenna Kheer.
To make this recipe you will need Ingredients:
- 500 ml of milk
- 100 gms cottage cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp milk cheese
- 1 tbsp powder sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup pista
- Take a pan and add 500 ml of milk to boil it.
- Take another pan and melt cottage cheese
- Next, add 2 tbsp sugar with some water.
- Cook it on low flame for some time.
- Once the milk has reduced, add cottage cheese mixture to it.
- Then add milk cheese, 1/4 tsp cardamom powder, 1 tbsp sugar and mix it well.
- Now pour the mixture in a bowl, and bake in a water bath for 180-degree celsius for 40-50 minutes.
- Once done, sprinkle powdered sugar on the kheer and bake for a couple of minutes
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with chopped pista and serve it chill.
Watch the recipe below:
Do you wish to try more Kheer recipes? Check out below.
- Makhane Ki Kheer
- Rose Kheer
- Lauki Ki Kheer
- Babru & Kheer
- Fusion Kheer
- Kheer Kadam
- Chana Dal Kheer
- Sewai Kheer
- Gehun Ki Kheer
So which Kheer are you going to try in your kitchen? Let us know in the comments section below.
Are you a Sushant Singh Rajput fan? Don’t forget to watch his 2018 hit Kedarnath, now streaming on ZEE5.