Mother’s Day Spl: These Pics Of Zee Kannada Actors With Their Moms Are Aww-Worthy
Words are too less to express how much the term ‘Mother’ means to each and every one of us. A shield, a fighter and the best advisor you will have in the whole wide world is your mother. No one can, does or will know you better than her, period! This year on Mother’s day, we went through the social media profiles of the many stars on Zee Kannada and loved what we found. Since we obviously can’t list everyone (apologies!), we have short-listed some of the best and quirky pictures of the TV stars with their ‘Thayi dearest’.
No more delays let’s get straight to it.
1. Deepika Das (Amrutha from Naagini) and her mom are like BFFs
2. Geetha Bhat’s (Geetha from Bramhagantu) Mother’s day wish will turn your heart to mush
View this post on Instagram
*It's her day every day* I have so many dreams of my own, and I remember things from my childhood, from when I was a girl and a young woman, and I haven't forgotten a thing. So why did we think of Mom as a mom from the very beginning? She didn't have the opportunity to pursue her dreams, and all by herself, faced everything the era dealt her, poverty and sadness, and she couldn't do anything about her very bad lot in life other than suffer through it and get beyond it and live her life to the very best of her ability, giving her body and her heart to it completely. Why did I never give a thought to Mom's dreams? All I realised is that her love is the the purest form of love I'd got in my life time. She is pure radiance. She is the sun I can touch and kiss and hold without getting burnt. I owe my everything to you Maa. You make me. ❤ Happiest Mothers Day Maa ? #Maa #MothersDay #PouringThoughts #Realisation #EveryDayHerDay #MuchLove #LoveHerAlways #MyEverything #MyAll
3. Mokshitha’s (Paaru) mother definitely has more swag than her, don’t you think?
4. Onscreen or Off-screen, Sid Mooliani (Preethu from Paaru) is a mamma’s boy!
5. Prathama Prasad (Janaki from Bramhagantu) and her mother will give mother’s day goals
6. When Ankietha’s (Ningi from Kamali) mom came to visit her on-sets
7. Rachana Smith (Anika from Kamali) and her mother, both are sassy girls
8. For Bharath Bopanna (Lucky from Bramhagantu), his mother is warrior queen!
9. Samikshaa (Shanaya from Subbalakshmi Samsara) doesn’t need a reason to send love to her mother!
View this post on Instagram
I know today is not Mother’s Day or my moms birthday..I just felt like sharing this with u all the women next to me is my Mother,great inspiration to me, My Role model from 1st picture to 2nd pictures she had taught me so much and excused my all mistakes , she has sacrificed so much and I can’t get back to her all those but only I can do is I can make her feel proud and much more pride of hvng a ever bigdreamer daughter ,thank you so much love now I got to know ,long distance relationships are really hard and sweet at the same time ????
10. Is it just me or Sushma Shekhar (Belli from Yaare Nee Mohini) and her mom look like sisters?
If you share such a close bond with your mother, then you truly are lucky! If you don’t, now is always the right time to start, because there are many out there, who miss the care and love their mums gave them.
Give a shout out to these stars and their beautiful mothers in the space given below.
The Villain looks at the relationship between a mother and her son. Stream it on the ZEE5 platform now!