Mazhya Navyrachi Bayko: 5 Reasons Why We Think Shanaya And Guru’s Relationship Is Toxic!
We are listing reasons why Gurunath and Shanaya are unfit for one another!
After Shanaya entered Gurunath’s life on Mazhya Navryachi Bayko, their lives have gone downhill. They both aimed to trouble Radhika and implemented plans which would destroy her business. However, their plans where never successful as Radhika always outwitted them. After Saumitra entered Radhika’s life, Gurunath became even more inclined towards breaking them apart due to jealousy. He couldn’t see his ex-wife finding her happiness with someone else. Seeing this nature of Gurunath and Shanaya’s relationship with each other and the people around them, we decided to list everything that is wrong with them. Have a look!
Watch an episode of Mazhya Navryachi Bayko below:
1. Shanaya and Gurunath as individuals are very insecure. Every time they see someone around them doing better, they are unable to stand it. For example, when Gurunath saw Radhika planning her life with Saumitra, he did everything in his reach to break them apart.
2. We not even for a second believe that they are in love with each other. Shanaya and Gurunath’s initial relationship began on mutual attraction but since then it hasn’t grown. If given a chance, they wouldn’t hesitate to cheat on one another with someone they find better. In fact, Shanaya did consider getting married to Popatrao because of his money.
3. Shanaya’s greediness knows no bounds. She began dating Gurunath, when he was still married to Radhika, because of his high position. Like her, even Gurunath loves being rich to an extent where he tried to steal Radhika’s money.
4. Their selfishness combined with manipulative nature doesn’t help their relationship either. Gurunath wouldn’t hesitate to lie and influence Shanaya if the things are working in his favour. Similarly, even Shanaya is equally evil like Gurunath.
5. Shanaya and Gurunath’s thirst to be in the limelight has always got the worst of them. Due to their competitive nature, they wouldn’t think twice before trampling each other for their benefit.
Do you agree with the above points? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out the latest episodes of your favourite TV shows streaming free on ZEE5.