Make Delicious Bhajji Like Agga Bai Sasubai’s Abhijeet As You Work From Home!
The outbreak of the deadly coronavirus has forced humankind to go on a backfoot. People with pre-existing medical conditions, those over the age of 60 years and children below the age of 10 years, have the highest risk of getting infected. So far, no cure has been found for the virus which spreads through human contact. However, there are several precautions one can take to prevent himself/herself from getting infected. One such measure is to stay isolated in your own houses. Staying in a state of self-quarantine is extremely crucial to avoid the risk of getting infected and also to curb the spread of the virus. While you stay quarantined at your respective houses, you can make the most of your time by binge-watching films and series on ZEE5 with your family. While doing so, you would need something to relish and munch on. Recently, Abhijeet from Agga Bai Sasubai made fritters aka bhajjias for Asawari- a delicious snack that you can binge on!
Try this healthy version of fritters from the show Aamhi Saare Khavayye
Quarantine also means taking care of yourself while being at home, and eating healthy is a crucial part of doing so Hence, try this healthy dish of soya bean carrot fritters. Here are the ingredients you would need:
- 1 large bowl of minced soaked soyabean
- 1 bowl of grated potato
- 1 bowl of grated carrot
- 1 teaspoon of maida
- 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs
- 1 bowl full of cut spring onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning powder
- 1 teaspoon full of mixed garlic, ginger and green chilli thecha.
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
Once you’ve gathered all these, you’re good to go! Follow the recipe given below:
- Mix the minced soaked soyabean, grated potato, grated carrot, spring onions, ginger-garlic and green chilli thecha, mixed herbs, garlic powder, seasoning powder, red chilli powder, maida and salt in a bowl.
- Once mixed together nicely, add a little bit of water to the mixture.
- Meanwhile, heat oil on a frying pan.
- Use this mixture to make fritters and fry them until they look brown.
- Garnish it and serve.
Serve the dish hot to your family and they surely won’t be able to get enough of these healthy soyabean carrot fritters! This is a quick and easy-to-make recipe that you can experiment with during your quarantine time. Go try it out now!
Keep yourself entertained during the quarantine phase by watching the latest films, TV shows, original web series only on ZEE5!