- Boiled milk
- 1 bowl sabudana
- 2 teaspoons dry fruits
- 2 teaspoons strawberry crush
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Cook the 1 bowl of sabudana in boiling water for it to cook which takes about 5 mins.
2. Add 1 bowl of milk to the pan in which the sabudana is cooking. Then, add 2 teaspoons of sugar. You have to wait until the mixture cooks.
3. Add 2 teaspoons of strawberry crush, 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder and 2 teaspoons dry fruits while boiling.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence and stir the mixture for a little while.
Watch the recipe here: