If You Are Looking For #StyleGoals, Follow Yaaradi Nee Mohini’s Swetha
The joy of dressing is an art. Fashion is a statement that you do not speak, as it speaks for itself when you’re draped in it! If we were to look at the Tamil TV industry with a sense of fashion in your mind, there are many celebrities who would qualify as fashion icons. But a few give #StyleGoals. Chaitra Reddy who plays Swetha, in Yaaradi Nee Mohini that airs on ZEE5 is one of them.
Watch the glamour quotient that Swetha adds to the show Yaaradi Nee Mohini.
Chaitra’s Instagram shows us her keen sense of fashion and her taste for these shifts from simple to elegant. So, if you are ever wondering which celeb to follow for style inspiration, take a look at 7 best posts for different occasions…
1. The Everyday Bliss: Making something like denim, sweatshirt and slip-on sneakers look like a fashion trend is a true craftsmanship.
2. True to the roots: A transition from a casual girl to a Southern beauty in her floral print saree, studded with the nose ring and ornaments is a sight worth appreciation.
3. Easy breezy feel: Strolling at the beach with a simple gown with hints of blue to match the ocean makes it an interesting option for those long walks along the beach.
4. The sunshine smile: When this beautiful actress decides to go ethnic but is influenced by the Northern traditions of lehenga choli, it surely is a sight to behold.
5 Vintage beauty: A heavy floral gown with a retro hairdo is sure to make you look good, but the resemblance to a Victorian portrait is not something common.
6. When culture meets fashion: When Chaitra mixes the elements of culture with her sense of fashion by adorning just a crop top and a skirt, she is sure to make some heads turn.
7. The brunch outfit: Who could have thought that something like a simple one-piece dress, with white sneakers would make for a style statement which is followed widely by a lot of women across the globe? Don’t you opt for this often?
Chaitra Reddy surely manages to leave a mark on the minds of her followers. Now it is up to you as to what you would like to adopt and what to transform. Which style are you going for next? Let us know in the comments below!
If you like watching such drama series, then check out Sembaruthi streaming on ZEE5.