How Does Ek Ghar Mantarlela’s Gargee Stay Fit?
We love following our favourite TV actors and actresses be it for fashion, health or anything. As much as we follow them for fashion and style, we often oversee the efforts taken by actors to stay fit and healthy. We were recently motivated to follow Ek Ghar Mantarlela actress Suruchi Adarkar‘s fitness routine after finding it out. The actress while talking about her fitness regime to a leading daily said that she starts by exercising every single day.
Watch the latest episode from Ek Ghar Mantarlela below:
The Ek Ghar Mantarlela actress revealed that she never skips her workout. In case she is travelling out of Mumbai, she does free hand exercises, squats and lunges. She also shared how she used to have junk food which was unhealthy but now she has replaced it with healthy stuff. If you want to stay fit like Suruchi, here’s her routine which you could opt for…
- Post workout, the actress eats eggs and oats for breakfast.
- Her lunch includes roti, a veg preparation and a salad.
- In the evenings, she has chicken soup or salad.
- She makes sure she eats every 2 hours so that there’s no gap in between.
- If she feels like snacking in between, she has dry fruits.
- In addition to this, she has at least 2 litres of water every day to stay hydrated.
On Ek Ghar Mantarlela, she plays the role of a news reporter and feels that while playing this character she needs to be active just like real reporters. She also mentions that many people often start a diet which needs them to quit things but she feels everyone should eat everything that we want to and make sure they compensate it with healthy stuff.
So are you going to follow your favourite actress? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!
If you like thrillers, watch Poison starring Arbaaz Khan streaming on ZEE5.