From A Saree To A Jumpsuit: 8 Outfits Jothe Jotheyali’s Anu Sirimane Wore ‘Like A Boss’
Debutante Megha Shetty has acquired a lot of fans ever since her debut show Jothe Jotheyali went on air. Now, she has become famous as Anu Sirimane, a 20-something-year-old college student, who finds a job in one of the leading companies, Aaryavardhan Group of Industries. The hero, Aaryavardhan (played by Aniruddha Jatkar), is a 45-year-old businessman who is extremely rich and successful.
Things take a turn when these two come into each other’s lives. Today, however, we wanted to decode Megha’s style quotient. Here are some beautiful outfits that she donned recently…
1. Simple yet elegant in a chic ‘salwar-kameez’
2. An Indo-western outfit with a twist
3. Glamming it up with a red one-shoulder jumpsuit, an absolute must-have in your closet
4. Making heads turn with a maroon-and-gold ‘saree’… the song is a bonus!
5. Casual yet comfy in a classic black-and-denim combo
6. Looking cute as a button in this ‘half-saree‘
7. Making heads turn with this white top-and-peach skirt combo
8. Sporting the simplest of outfits with oodles of confidence
Time for you to go through the list and let us know in the comments box below about which outfit was your favourite?
Watch the ZEE5 Original Series Kaafir, available to stream in Kannada, here on your ZEE5.