Friendship Day 2020: What Do The Colours On Friendship Bands Signify?
Friendship day is around the corner and you should cherish your bond with your friends like the Veeres from Veere Di Wedding, because what is life without friends right?
This year Friendship Day will be celebrated on 2 August 2020 and this is one of the best occasions since it is dedicated to cherishing friendship. We all know the role friends play in our lives and how it makes our life meaningful. Such friendship day special bonds must be cherished time and again. Do you know there is the colour for every friendship and the bond we share with them? That’s why the Friendship Day bands come in different colours and every colour or shade has a specific meaning. Dunno the right one to pick for your BFF? Read on to find out more.
Colour and its significance
Pink: Well, the pink colour friendship band stands for friends who have always shown affection, has stood by your side and has understood you like no one else. Pink friendship band showcases all these emotions and you should thank your buddy for being with you always!
White: This colour stands for purity and peace. If you think your BFF has these qualities , what are you waiting for, go and make them wear this colour band.
Yellow: This colour stands for the strong bond of friendship and companionship. Yellow is a synonym of friendship and if you feel that your friend has a lively personality and the same energetic vibe as yours, go ahead and make them wear the yellow friendship band.
Purple: This shade colour represents a kind heart and compassion.
Red: We all know that red colour depicts love and romance. If you have a friend who means more than just a friend, make them wear a red band and confess your feelings.
Green: The colour represents good luck and trust that you have on them.
Orange: This colour band represents that you are fortunate enough to have such a lovely friend in your life.
Quotes you can send to your friends on Friendship Day along with the bands
1. Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.
2. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.
3. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
4. Your friendship is a special gift generously given…happily accepted and deeply appreciated.
5. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
6. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
7. I won’t promise to be ur friend forever, coz I won’t live that long. But let me be ur friend as long as I live
8. It’s not an achievement to make 100 friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 100 years. Happy Friendship Day.
9. Best friends are like stars… You don’t always see them but you know they are always there. Happy Friendship Day!
10. ‘The greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.’