Follow These 5 Tips For Flawless Skin Like Phulpakhru’s Tanya
We are no stranger to the acne and pimples caused by pollution, here are ways you can prevent it.
In Phulpakhru, we couldn’t stop staring at Trushna Chandratre’s flawless skin. Today, as we struggle with protecting our skin from pollution, her healthy and glowing skin with minimal makeup is our #goals. Due to the ever growing exhaust that is released from vehicles, the problem has worsened. This is a problem faced by people across genders and ages groups. Finally, taking things in our hand, we decided to chalk out ways that will help protect our skin from these environmental factors.
Watch an episode of Phulpakhru below:
1. It is important to cover your head and face with a scarf as it helps protect your skin and hair from the heat. Wearing a scarf might make you look like a ninja but it’s worth it.
2. Taking care of your skin more than just hydrating yourself. Try to use a toner (like, rose water) and moisturise it daily. Once you see the difference, you wouldn’t ever want to go back.
3. Using a sunscreen is a necessity. It forms a protecting barrier between your skin and the exhaust. If not a sunscreen, carry an umbrella.
4. Scrubbing your face for a couple of seconds after a long tiring day is important. It will help remove the dead skin cells and replenish your skin. You could try this daily or thrice a week. Wash your face in cold water with an exfoliating face wash. It will get rid of the pollutants and debris collected on your skin.
5. You can make face packs out of natural ingredients like yoghurt and honey, papaya and yoghurt, aloe among others to smoothen your skin. Keep this until the pack dries and then wash it off with water.
After reading this, what do you think about the above points? Let us know in the comments if you want to add more to the points above!
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out the latest episodes of your favourite TV shows streaming free on ZEE5.