EXCITING NEWS! Radha Kalyana’s Heroine Radhika Rao Gets Engaged And Her Pic Is Adorable!
The show Radha Kalyana on Zee Kannada began with an interesting peg of how the lead protagonists, Radha and Shri Krishna, come into each other’s life. While Krishna is extensively rich, Radha belongs to a not-so-well-to-do family because of a fateful night many years ago when she was a kid. The story follows how Krishna has to forcefully hire Radha as his assistant thanks to his mother Kaushalya. While the story gets interesting day-by-day, today we are here to talk about something interesting that caught our eye recently.
Radhika Rao, the lead who plays the character of Radha, recently announced her engagement and while some fans were heart-broken the others supported and congratulated the young lass. But here’s another interesting thing we noticed. It seems, somehow this mystery man came into her life through her bestie, Rashmitha Changappa, who plays the villain Sarika, on the hit show Gattimela.
So let’s start from the beginning and show you from the time their love story began.
1. It was sometime in May that we first spotted Radhika with her bestie Rashmitha and the ‘mystery man’
2. Soon, words like ‘Mine’ started being the main description of Radhika’s pictures… ahem ahem!
3. Birthday dates weren’t far behind…
4. From the word ‘Mine’ it became ‘Only Mine’…
5. They started going out more often and meeting with mutual friends…
6. Radhika then introduced him to her colleague Hima Rao, who plays the role Likitha on Radha Kalyana
7. The first official confirmation about this ‘mystery man’ came from Radhika in September
8. And YESTERDAY, Radhika put up her engagement pic!!!
View this post on Instagram
He stole my heart, so I’m going to steal his last name. Let us be together for the rest of our lives, I will assure you that, starting from this engagement. Thnkeeew for thz beautiful click @madimepix @shashihaleyangadi mua by @makeoverwithsneha thx so much for thz beautiful dress @arulaa_by_rashmianooprao. Jewelleries by @ramyabm
Wish these two lovebirds a very happy future, in the comments box below, if you are a fan of Radhika Rao.
Watch the film Premier Padmini on ZEE5 now.