Earth Day 2020: 5 Things You Can Learn From Rakulpreet In Pandaga Chesko To Do Your Bit
On the occasion of 50th Earth Day, let’s see how can we do our bit to help the nature bloom, just like Rakulpreet Singh tries to do in Pandaga Chesko.
Today April 22, 2020, the world celebrates the 50th Earth Day, happily locked inside their houses. Since the nation-wide lockdown, we have been seeing several images that exhibit how gloriously nature has been blooming, once again. No matter where we are, there is always something that we can do to ensure we do our bit in making the world a better place.
Watch the film here:
In Pandaga Chesko, Rakulpreet works as a full-time environmental activist. Her passion to make the world a better place gives her the confidence to fight big corporations on her own. While we may not be ready to take such a drastic step, there are a few things we can do. Check it out.
- There are several indoor and outdoor plants that you can find easily. Give them space inside your house or around along with a little bit of love, care and water. Not only will your house look more vibrant, but it will also keep you healthy.
- Learn to compost and put all your organic waste to better use. This will work as a cheaper alternative to grow your plants and trees. At the same time, it will also lessen the burden of segregating and decomposing waste.
- Master the art of finding and making. There are several things available in the market that dig a hole in your pocket, whilst their cheaper alternatives sit right beside, on the racks.
- Recycle. Reuse. Reduce. This is a phrase that we have been listening to since our childhood. But now that we understand the urgency in it, let’s put our environmental studies and backyard science experiments to good use.
- Say no to plastic. From bags to bottles and boxes, plastic products may come handy. But it makes a dent in the environment. Think of it as scaring a human body every time you use plastic.
Let’s get started and make mother nature proud.
Watch Rakulpreet and Ram Charan in their action-film, Bruce Lee: The Fighter on ZEE5, for free.
You can also get all the live updates on Coronavirus on ZEE5 News Section.