Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on August 3 this year and this special day brings the entire family together. Well, Raksha Bandhan festival holds a special place in everyone’s hearts and siblings have a major role to play. Sisters tie rakhi to brothers and in return, they promise to take care of them for life long. While Raksha Bandhan celebrations might be a little different this year because of COVID-19, that should not dampen your mood and to help you get into the festive mood, how about dressing up like some of our celebs from Zee shows?
Dress Up Like Shraddha Arya And Hina Khan This Raksha Bandhan For Some Festive Feels
1. If you want to look grand yet keep it subtly for the occasion, try out this ethnic wear
2. If you wish to make a statement and want to be called a 'fashionista'; try out these designs
3. Want to keep it simple and elegant? Try out these designs
4. If you want to effortlessly look like a casual chic, this will help you
5. Slay with your look; try these unique saree designs
Well, we all know nothing can go wrong with saree and every female look sexy in it. There is a lot of variety one can get in sarees right from banarasi, to chanderi, to kanchipuram. But nowadays the latest trend that comes along with sarees is ruffle saree or chiffon, or netted sarees or saree with dhoti look is quite famous. Ditch the old saree look and opt for these latest designs. Go an extra mile to look gorgeous.
6. If you want to steal the show; palazzo is what you need
Dhoti pants or palazzo is the need of the hour and one looks ready to rule the world with his appearance. If you want to try out different designs then you should definitely try palazzos with a kurta on it. You can pair your look with accessories and keep your tresses open. You can even team it up with a dupatta or a jacket.
7. If you want to be unique with your dressing; opt for gowns
Gowns are evergreen and can be worn at any occasion. They make you look fab and at the same time, it is unique. Having gowns in your wardrobe is a must and it is a saviour at times. The gown can be paired with earrings and bracelet.
Coronavirus Pandemic LIVE Updates on ZEE5 News.