Deepavali Habba Special: 7 Exquisite Outfits Worn By Rachita Ram That Are Worth Flaunting
Known as the Dimple Queen of Sandalwood, Rachita Ram is our style guru for traditional outfit references during this festival of lights!
It’s that time of the year again when everyone steps out in their finery to celebrate the festival of lights. Recently, you must have read our story about the Deepavali outfit references from our Zee Kannada TV actors, right? Today, we have something even more special in terms of apparel references that you will absolutely love. And our inspiration is none other than the Dimple Queen of Sandalwood, Rachita Ram.
The actress, who has given us massive hits like Natasaarvabhowma and Seetharama Kalyana amongst others, is quite active on social media. So we decided to bring you a style guide comprising a few gorgeous traditional dresses that the Bul Bul actress wore recently which you can use as a design reference for Deepavali 2019. Ready, steady, scroll…
1. The typical South-Indian saree, a red-and-white combination looks so appealing on Rachita Ram, don’t you think? The accessories are a perfect match too. You just can’t go wrong with this classic combination. In our opinion, this is the right choice for the main Diwali day when Laxmi Pooja will be held.
2. If you are like many other modern Indian working women, who love sarees but find them quite cumbersome to wear, then salwar kameezes are an ideal option. They are chic, comfortable and easy to sport. Take a cue from the Dimple Queen. Since the dress itself is so grand, she has kept her accessories to the minimum. Just the perfect outfit for today when you will step out to buy gold or other valuables on the auspicious occasion of Dhanteras.
3. If you are into half-sarees, there can be nothing better than this bright orange-and-pink combination this Deepavali 2019. The big bold necklace and massive studs with simple bangles add that ‘wow’ factor.
4. Go the ‘desi-fusion’ style by finding a loose combination of salwar-palazzos like how Rachita has worn here coupled with a konde wrapped around with flowers and big-statement earrings. And yes, top it off with that million-dollar smile and be the cynosure of all eyes. Step out in style for the special Diwali brunch with your near and dear ones.
5. While Rachita calls this a ‘Cinderella’ dress, this is a lovely evening gown with an awesome traditional touch to it that you can totally sport for a taash party.
View this post on Instagram
“Princess is not just a character in a fairy tale, she exists in you and me and every gorgeous woman out there, one such moments was when I wore this outfit” . . Indian version of Cinderella gown Styled by @tejaswinikranthistylefiles Assisted by @rajeshputtaiah Gorgeous outfit by @sindhureddyofficial Neckpiece by @unniyarchajewelry H&M @gm6.bridalmakeup & @mohanrao931
6. For a unique traditional look, seek inspiration from Rachita Ram’s geometrical lehenga-choli. Couple this with a good amount of make-up and keep the accessories minimal so that you let your outfit do all the talking. This is an ideal option for Diwali dinner with your friends and family.
7. The show-stopper look! If you have been invited to a grand event, then go all out with the classic traditional look. we cant get enough of orange-and-blue saree that the pretty actress has sported in the pic below. Rev it up with some flowers on your hair, simple make-up and gold accessories.
Let us know if you would like to get more such style guides from your favourite Sandalwood stars in the comments box given below.
Watch Seetharama Kalyana, now on ZEE5.