As Children’s Day is nearing, we can’t wait to show the recipes Aamhi Saare Khavayye has in store for you. These delicious recipes will be devoured by your kids and loved ones. Have a look!
- 3 tsp milk
- 1 bowl peanuts
- 1 bowl fried khas khas
- 3 tsp clarified butter
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 2 tsp Cinamon powder
- 1 bowl jaggery powder
1. Fry 1 bowl of peanuts on a frying pan. Once fried, cool them and take out the peel.
2. Grind the peanuts in the blender.
3. Grind 1 bowl of fried khas khas again in the blender. Mix the khas khas and peanut powder together.
4. Heat up 1 tsp of clarified butter in a pan and added to the above blend.
5. Add 1 tsp of nutmeg powder and 2 tsp of cinnamon powder in khas khas and peanut blend.
6. Add 2 tsp of milk (which is boiled and cooled) and 1 bowl of jaggery powder. Mix the blend properly and make laddoos out of it.