Aamhi Saare Khavvaye: Learn To Make Black Chicken
When a new cook starts cooking, making non-vegetarian recipes can be scary. Especially, when the dish requires more ingredients that a usual dish. If you have been living through the same dilemma, then, Aamhi Saare Khavayye is answering your prayers by presenting easy-to-make Black Chicken Recipe. Are you curious? Check the recipe below.
Watch the video below:
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 bowl chicken
- 1 bowl fried onion paste
- 1 bowl ginger garlic paste
- 1 bowl tomato puree
- 1 bowl coriander pudina paste
- 2-3 teaspoons black masala (cloves, black pepper, khadi elaichi, and little of other masalas)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt, as per taste
- Marinate the chicken. For that, take one spoonful of coriander pudina paste, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Keep this mixture for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat up the 5-6 teaspoons of oil in another pan. Add 1 bowl of fried onion paste, 1 bowl of tomato puree, 1 bowl of ginger garlic paste, 1 bowl of coriander pudina paste, 2-3 teaspoons of black masala.
- Add chicken in the above mixture along with 1-2 cups of water.
- Close the lid of the pan and let it cook for 15-20 mins.
When are you going to try out this recipe? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
For more entertainment, check out Swarajyarakshak Sambhaji streaming on ZEE5.