Aamhi Saare Khavayye: Learn To Make Vegetable Stem Soup
Did you know? The stems of veggies that we have been chopping and discarding all these years are high on nutrition. Well, we don’t blame you because we have all been doing the same. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Vegetable Stem soup if you are looking are something healthy as well as nutritious.
Watch the episode below:
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Green peas skin
- 1 Potato
- 1 medium bowl methi stems
- 1 Tomato
- 1 medium bowl spinach stems
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 pieces of chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 to 4 pieces of peeled Garlic
- 1 tbsp cream
- Take a kadai and add water.
- Add medium bowl methi stems, 1 medium bowl green peas skin, 1 medium bowl spinach stems, 1 chopped potato, 1 chopped tomato, 1 chopped onion, 2 chopped ginger pieces and 3 to 4 peeled garlic.
- Stir the vegetables and put a lid on the kadai to boil the vegetables.
- Next, grind the vegetables in the mixer.
- Move the vegetable mix to the kadai and add 1 tsp black pepper powder and salt in it.
- Take a tadka pan and add ghee in it.
- Add 1 tsp cumin.
- Now, add the tadka to the vegetable mix and season it with malai.
- Serve the soup in a bowl with a coriander leaf.
So, when are you planning to make this quick recipe at home? Let us know your experience in the comments below.
Watch the all the episodes of the horror thriller show Ek Ghar Mantarlela on ZEE5.