Aamhi Saare Khavayye: Learn To Make Sweet Potato Cutlets
Sweet Potato Cutlets is a crispy and tasty dish. Watch this quick recipe and try it in your own kitchen.
Cutlets are loved by all age groups, especially children as it has crispy covering and delicious filling. Today our guest chef is going to show a cutlet recipe with a twist. These cutlets are made with Sweet Potato that adds a little sweet taste to the dish. You can also have this dish during fasting as it is made with jaggery, coconut and sweet potatoes.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 boiled and mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp jaggery powder
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup sabudana flour
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp raisins
- Salt to taste
- Take a frying pan and add 1 tbsp ghee, 2 tbsp shredded coconut, 1 tbsp jaggery powder, 1 tsp cardamom powder, 1 tsp raisins, salt to taste and let it cool.
- Next, take a portion of mashed sweet potato and spread in the shape of a puri.
- Place the mixture of jaggery and coconut in the centre and cover it from all the sides.
- Now dip the ball in sabudana flour.
- Meanwhile, heat oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry the cutlets in oil and serve them in a dish.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.