Aamhi Saare Khavayye: Learn To Make Pizza Sticks
With a thin crust and olive oil-chilli flakes-oregano seasoning, Pizza Sticks is a quick recipe that you must try in your own kitchen.
Pizza is no more limited to a round-shaped bread. Now there are a lot of varieties in the shape, size and ingredients used to make this dish. But what stays consistent is its lip-smacking flavour. Today our guest chef is showing us the recipe of Pizza sticks which is a popular version of Pizza, served in many fancy restaurants. With a thin crust and olive oil-chilli flakes-oregano seasoning, this recipe is a must-have.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 16 cherry tomato
- 1 cup yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 4 Skewers
- Take a bowl and add 2 tsp yeast paste, 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1 tsp salt and make dough.
- Keep the dough aside for 60 minutes.
- Take another bowl and add 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and mix it.
- Take the skewers and add 4 cherry tomatoes on a single skewer.
- Now take some portion of the dough and roll it in a pipe shape.
- Twist it around the skewer with cherries.
- Similarly, ready the other skewers.
- Next, take the baking tray and keep a baking paper so that the mix doesn’t stick to the tray.
- Apply the seasoning of olive oil using a brush.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on it and bake it at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Once done, serve it with your favourite siding.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.