Aamhi Saare Khavayye: Learn To Make Mushroom Rings
If you want to take a break from onion bhajias and try something new, we have an interesting recipe for you.
Rains are finally here after an extended summer. Monsoons tend to make you feel hungrier and also crave for fried snacks with a steaming hot cup of tea or coffee. If you want to take a break from onion bhajias and try something new, we have an interesting recipe for you. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye will help us learn the recipe of Mushroom Rings.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 40 mins
- Medium size wheat flour dough
- 2 tsp corn flour
- half bowl crushed mushroom
- shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp sizzling powder
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Take a frying pan and add butter in it.
- Add 1 tsp pizza herbs, half bowl mushrooms and saute.
- Next, add 1 tbsp chopped onion, 2 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp seasoning powder, 1 tsp tomato sauce and 1 tsp salt.
- Move it to a plate and add shredded cheese.
- Now take the wheat flour dough and spread it in a rectangular shape.
- Take 2 tsp cornflour and water to make a paste.
- Put the mixture on the spread and roll it.
- Use the cornflour paste to make a ring of the roll.
- Now deep fry the rings and move it to a serving dish.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and your dish is ready to serve.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.