Aamhi Saare Khavayye: Learn To Make Kobi Bullets
We are quite sure that the name of this recipe has caught your attention. And why not? It actually is a tasty tea time snack which can be made within 30 minutes. To give you another reason to try this recipe, this dish has capsicum, cabbage and green peas. Today our guest chef Monali shows us the quick recipe of Kobi Bullets.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
- 1 tbsp boiled green peas
- 1 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp shredded cabbage
- 1 tsp chilly flakes
- 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp green chilly
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp shredded carrot
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp boiled green peas, 1 tbsp chopped capsicum, 1 tbsp chopped onion, 1 tbsp chopped cabbage, 1 tbsp coriander, 1 tsp diced green chilly, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp chilly flakes, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tbsp shredded carrot, 1 tsp red chilly powder and 1 tsp salt.
- Now mix all the ingredients nicely by adding 2 tbsp wheat flour.
- Next, apply oil on your palms and take a small portion of the mixture.
- Because we are making Kobi Bullets, we will give them the shape of bullets.
- Deep fry the bullets in oil and serve them hot with chutney.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.