Aamhi Saare Khavayye: Learn To Make Kaju Biryani
Biryani has come a long way and seen many variations. With its smoky flavour, richness of dry-fruits and Indian spices, this dish is a part of a lot of dinner parties. If you wish to surprise your friends when they come home, then our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is here to help. Take a look at the recipe of Kaju Biryani below.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 45 mins
- 1 bowl jeera rice
- 1 tbsp cashew paste
- 1 medium bowl fried onion
- 7 to 8 fried cashews
- 5 to 6 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp biryani masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp diced green chilly
- Salt to taste
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Add 1 tsp green chillies, 1 tbsp cashew paste, 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, 5 to 6 mint leaves, salt and 1 tsp sugar.
- Add 1 tbsp biryani masala, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 medium bowl fried onion, and 7 to 8 fried cashews.
- Take another pan and add a base layer of jeera rice.
- Next, add the mixture, sprinkle fried onion, mint leaves and coriander.
- Similarly, create three alternate layers according to the quantity of rice and masala.
- To get the smoke flavour, take a lump of burning coal and add it to a cup.
- Put ghee on it to diffuse the flames.
- Now keep the coal in the middle of the biryani.
- Cover the pan with the lid for 10 minutes.
- Once done your dish is ready to serve.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.