5 Reasons Why You Should Invest Time In Reading Just Like Iniya Iru Malargal’s Pragya
While playing the part of Pragya, in the Tamil series, Iniya Iru Malargal that streams on ZEE5, Sriti Jha who plays the character hardly comes across as someone who likes reading. But if you were to surf through her Instagram posts then you would notice, as to how much this actress cherishes reading.
Watch the latest episode of the show Iniya Iru Malargal on ZEE5.
Taking up reading as a hobby is a great thing but cultivating reading as a habit is something else.
So, while Sriti Jha is busy finishing another book, here are five reasons as to why you should invest time in reading just like your favourite actress.
1. To think: Reading helps you to channelise your thoughts. It also gives you many opportunities to observe certain patterns and styles in a book. Thus, helping you to improve your critical and rational thinking.
2. To articulate: Agreed that reading gives you a whole new set of perspectives to think about but what it also does is that it helps you to get acquainted with new vocabulary which also helps you to speak your mind.
3. To relax: According to a recent study, it is believed that reading can help you to reduce stress. As it helps you with a strong deviation from your daily routine and allows you to focus on a particular thing.
4. To improve memory: While you read, you need to keep a check on different aspects of the book. So, in order to do this, you need to keep a track of things related to the book. Thus, helping you with the act of improving your memory.
5. To be creative: Reading gives you a whole new perspective of things around you and you start to look at things differently. And with a change of perspective, you get the tendency to think out of the box.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab hold of a book, get hooked to it and let that experience take you to another level. But before you go away on your book quest do give your comments and share your thoughts in the section given below.
In case you missed out on an episode of Iniya Iru Malargal, catch it streaming on ZEE5.