5 Interesting Revelations By Abhidnya Bhave Aka Tula Pahate Re’s Myra During Her Live Chat
Abhidnya Bhave recently indulged in a live chat session with her fans and answered all the questions patiently. The actress was last seen as Myra on Zee Marathi’s popular show Tula Pahate Re starring Subodh Bhave and Gayatri Datar. The show has made a comeback on the channel and is being streamed from 1 pm to 4 pm to entertain fans during the quarantine. Many celebrities are using their free time to catch up with fans through live chats, including Abhidnya, who was live on Zee Marathi’s official Facebook page recently. The actress made some interesting revelations which we bet you would love to know more about. Curious? Find the details below.
You can also watch the first episode of the show Tula Pahate Re here.
1. Meet Manya: Abhidnya revealed that her family calls her ‘Manya,’ as that’s her nickname. How cute right? During this chat, Abhidnya’s mother appeared on camera to greet her daughter’s fans. How sweet is that!
2. From Ek Mohor Abol to Tula Pahate Re: Abhidnya revealed that she had first starred in a serial called Ek Mohor Abol which streamed on a popular platform. Many were unaware that this was Abhidnya’s debut! Moreover, she went on to discuss her web series titled Moving Out on YouTube and how she enjoyed shooting for it. She also talked about how she is excited about Tula Pahate Re’s return to TV. She added that she felt nostalgic about playing the role of Myra.
3. Productivity in COVID-19: The actress was asked about her routine and she explained her daily tasks in detail, including how she prepares lunch, works out and washes clothes. She added that she loves drawing and painting and submerses herself in art to find solace.
4. Family comes first: Abhidnya was asked about what she has learnt from the pandemic to which she stated that it has made her realise about how important family is and how she must make time for her loved ones. She added that once in a while we must all pause and reflect.
5. Life before stardom: Abhidnya talked about her time in the aviation industry. She said she loved travelling which was a part and parcel of working in the field but added that she is also happy and content working as an actor. Abhidnya further said that she is pursuing her bachelors along with acting. She also expressed her wish to act in films soon.
View this post on Instagram
Yes, i was a traveler, i still am! It liberates me, gives me power to dream big, reminds me of the fact that how small i am , and that i am lucky enof to see and experience a different life on the other part of earth at a given time…It completes me!!! And as i am a part of history in the making (quarantine)where the whole humankind is locked down in their own nest, it made me realise that i forgot to be grateful lately for all the independence i enjoyed, for the nature i cherished, for the oxygen that keeps me alive , the water that quenches my thirst, and the food that gives me strength! I am a part of nature and henceforth I PLEDGE all my life there will not be a single day when i would not thank the ultimate power for giving me all of this for free… ALWAYS GREATFUL, SEE YOU SOON TRAVEL🛩️😍 #happytraveler #majorthrowback #kfa
6. Abhidnya’s motivation speech: Abhidnya talked about how important it is for everyone to take care of their mental health during this tough time. She said that everyone must work out, eat healthy and maintain their peace by meditating and doing things that they love.
What are your thoughts about the revelations made by this pretty dimpled actress? Comment below!
You can watch the film on Abhidnya’s watchlist, The Tashkent Files, streaming on ZEE5 now!
Watch ZEE5 Originals, movies, and shows streaming on ZEE5!
Get all the live updates on Coronavirus on ZEE5 News Section