5 Facts About Tiwari Ji From Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain You Didn’t Know Before
&TV’s popular show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain has been successfully entertaining the masses with a daily dose of comedy. Actor Rohitash Gaud, who plays the role of Manmohan Tiwari aka Tiwariji has time and again managed to make everyone laugh with his amazing comic timing, becoming one of the best comical actors we have on Indian television today.
Speaking about his acting skills, how can we miss out the episode when Tiwari played the role of a tribal man in Anita’s commercial, have a look:
Not many know that this talented actor did not taste success easily. Before becoming everyone’s favourite Tiwariji in Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain, here are a few interesting facts about Rohitash, we bet you didn’t know earlier. Take a look:
1. The actor belongs to Kalka near Shimla.
2. He joined the National School of Drama (NSD) in New Delhi.
3. Rohitash Gaud aka Tiwariji made his acting debut on the small screen with TV series Neem Ka Ped (1991), and exactly a decade after it went on to feature in films, making his film debut with Veer Savarkar (2001) which was based on the life of Vinayak Damodar Savarkar.
4. Rohitash has frequently collaborated with filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani in Bollywood. He has worked in almost all films directed by him, which includes Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. (2003), Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006) and PK (2014).
5. Apart from his professional life, the actor is happily married to Rekha Gaud and is blessed with two daughters Giti and Sanjiti Gaud.
Do you know something we probably missed out on? Let us know in the comments section below!