21-year-old man electrocuted to death while cleaning water tank in Mumbai

Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], September 17 (ANI): A 21-year-old man died of electrocution while cleaning a water tank in the Matunga area here, police said.

September 17, 2020

National

1 min

zeenews

Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], September 17 (ANI): A 21-year-old man died of electrocution while cleaning a water tank in the Matunga area here, police said.
In a press note, Mumbai police said that the deceased is identified as Babu Gonda.
The incident took place on Wednesday afternoon when he was cleaning a water tank in the building of Railway Officer’s residence in Matunga. He was taken to a hospital where he was declared dead by a doctor.
The Shahunagar police station has filed a case under section 394 (a) of the IPC and arrested a person. (ANI)

Related Topics

Related News

More Loader