Young Boys Consume Sanitiser Instead Of Alcohol On Holi; 2 Dead, 1 Critical

Some boys consumed sanitiser instead of alcohol this Holi. 2 of them passed away while the third is in a critical condition.

Srimoyee Bhattacharya

April 2, 2021

Trending News

2 min

zeenews

The consumption of unhealthy and toxic substances can prove to be extremely dangerous and sometimes fatal, too. Recently, when a few boys set out to consume some alcohol, they ended up calling deep trouble upon themselves as they consumed sanitiser instead. It then led to the death of two of them, while the medical treatment of the third one is currently ongoing.

Watch the video here:

Also read: Watch: Raveena Tandon’s Playtime With Grandson Rudra In This Cute Video Is Unmissable!

Recently, on the occasion of Holi, a few boys set out to indulge in the consumption of alcohol. While they must have intended to do so as a celebration of the Holi fesitivities, little did they expect how unfortunate the day was to turn for them. Instead of alcohol, the young boys ended up consuming sanitiser, which is obviously a highly toxic substance for a human body. This deadly event took place in the Dehat Thana area in Bhind, Madhya Pradesh.

Also read: IPL 2021: Virat Kohli And AB deVilliers Set To Have A Fun Face-off

After drinking the substance, the boys suddenly began feeling extremely sick due to it and were taken to the hospital nearby. While one of them took his last breaths in the Bhind Hospital, the other two boys were referred to a Gwalior medical facility when their health took a worse turn. Upon reaching there, both received the needful treatment. However, unfortunately enough, the second boy passed away there. The third boy, whose health is being considered to be at a very critical condition, is currently undergoing treatment there.

Also read: Steve Smith To Take Up the Captaincy Of The Australian Cricket Team Again?

Stay updated with the latest trending news only on ZEE5!

Related Topics

Related News

More Loader