WhatsApp Introduces New Storage Management Tool To Easily Identify, Review And Bulk Delete Content
WhatsApp introduces new storage management tool which will enable users to preview content before bulk deleting.
WhatsApp is one of the widely used social media applications by netizens all around the world. With time, this Facebook-owned instant messaging application has come with numerous advance updates to provide efficiency to its user base. Now, the application has redesigned its storage management, which will enable people to easily identify, review and bulk delete content.
What is the new advance storage update?
The social media platform has now made it easily accessible to identify, review and delete content in bulk which could be acquiring more space on your mobile devices. This clean-up suggestion could be helpful for those who generally face glitches on their phone due to less space. One can now easily bucket both large files and media, which had been forwarded many times by sorting these files in descending order.
This will provide everyone to preview all the files at once before they opt for the delete option. This new storage management update will be rolled out to users worldwide this week. The best part about this update is the preview option, as viewers will be able to see the selected files before they hit delete.
How can one use it?
When the update is made available, the users can follow the steps written below to use the new tool
Step 1: Go to Settings
Step 2: Click storage and date
Step 3: Access the Manage Storage option
Previously, the tech giant also unveiled how one can watch who is online on the application without opening the application literally. Here are steps you can follow in order to know who is online on WhatsApp without opening the application:
- First, download the GB WhatsApp application on your smartphone. GB WhatsApp is a more advanced version of WhatsApp that has many more fun features than the normal and original version of the application.
- After downloading the application, go to the GB WhatsApp settings.
- As the options to change the settings will appear, choose the Main/ Chat Screen option.
- Then, select the Contact Online Toast option.
- After selecting Contact Online Toast a list of options will appear, choose the Show Contact Online Toast option.
- Once you have successfully followed all the steps mentioned above, the feature that you wished for will get activated. Now, whenever the contact that you have selected comes online, this application will send you a notification.
Watch latest technology news only at ZEE5