#TuesdayTrivia: Lesser Known Facts About Jodha Akbar The Historical Zee TV Show
Paridhi Sharma was finalised for Jodha after the makers auditioned 7000 women from all over India! Want to know more about such interesting facts? Read on.
Zee TV’s historical show Jodha Akbar features Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma in lead roles. Within no time, the show became an instant hit among the viewers and became their favourite TV show of all time. Paridhi and Rajat got overnight success and became household names. Here we have a list of interesting facts about the show, which you might not know.
1. Do you know Jodha Akbar gained a lot of attention because of its controversy? Well, one of the top controversies that grabbed everyone’s eyeballs was Rajat and Paridhi’s fight. According to reports, Rajat was not on good terms with his co-star Paridhi.
2. Actor Rajat Tokas who played the lead role in the show has been in the TV industry since a decade now. The handsome hunk actor always wanted to be a director, but it seems destiny had other plans for him. The actor got married to his longtime girlfriend Shrishti Nayyar who is a theatre actress. In real life, Rajat is a shy man and is known to be a loner.
3. The makers of Jodha Akbar first considered actor Avinesh Rekhi to essay the role of Akbar but later Rajat was roped in.
4. For the show, Rajat had to wear leather jootis to fit into the character of Akbar and hence hurt his foot.
5. Did you know Jodha bai who was born in Madhya Pradesh had an MBA degree?
6. The makers of Jodha Akbar took 7000 auditions all over India to find the perfect Jodha before actress Paridhi was finalised.
Coronavirus Pandemic LIVE Updates on ZEE5 News.