Sidharth Malhotra Shares How He Was ‘Forced’ To Kiss Kiara Advani In Shershaah

Sidharth Malhotra gives an interesting answer to Kapil Sharma’s question on the kissing scene with Kiara Advani. The actor says he was forced to kiss her In Shershaah

cineriser

September 22, 2021

Bollywood

2 min

others,zeetv

Shershaah caused a wildfire on the internet after its release in the webspace. A lot of unknown facts about the real-life character, Captain Vikram Batra came to light and he still remains one of the reasons for all of us breathing safe and sound. The film also very beautifully tapped into the section of how soldiers are fighting every day to keep the nation safe and away from the clutches of the unwanted damage on the border. However, a scene of Kiara Advani and Sidharth Malhotra kissing has raised many questions as the two are rumored to be dating each other and have denied the facts stating they’re good friends.

An uncensored video from Kapil Sharma’s show has been floating on the internet and this video has caught quite a bit of attention. Kapil is seen asking Sidharth about the film where he’s said that 90% of the film has shown everything real and is taken from Vikram’s real life only. However, teasing Sidharth-Kiara, Kapil teases them on the remaining 10% pointing towards the kissing scene where Sidharth gave an equally interesting answer saying that they did everything for the characters. They were forced to do it.

The catch here is Kiara Advani and Sidharth are rumored to be dating. However, they have always denied the dating rumors and stated that they are just good friends. Sidharth was also asked in an interview who he would like to reunite among his previous co-stars, and he took Kiara Advani’s name. Kiara has also been spotted going to Sidharth’s house but both have been tight-lipped about the dating bit.

Shershaah was based on a real-life story of Captain Vikram Batra who was awarded the Param Vir Chakra, India’s highest award for valor for his actions during the 1999 Kargil War. The film exceeded the audience’s expectations. The lead duo’s chemistry won the hearts of all the viewers.

Related Topics

Related News

More Loader