Naxalbari: 5 Injustices That We Think Deserve a #ThokKeBadla Response Like That on the Show
Recently, a short clip of Naxalbari was posted on social media that has made us ponder over a few other injustices we think deserve a #ThokKeBadla kind of response!
Naxalbari is a hard-hitting crime thriller that has left a lasting impression on the minds of the audience. It is a gripping tale that revolves around the revival of Naxal uprising in our country. The series presents three different aspects and viewpoints of the same story namely the Government, the Naxals, and the Corporates who fight it out due to differences in their ideologies. The series stars Rajeev Khandelwal, Tina Datta, Sreejita De, and Satyadeep Misra in lead roles.
Watch the trailer of Naxalbari here:
Recently, a short clip of Naxalbari was posted on social media with the caption – ‘Some injustices can only be corrected by taking #ThokKeBadla and that has made us ponder over a few other injustices we think deserve a #ThokKeBadla kind of response!
Watch the video below:
View this post on Instagram
Injustices we think deserve a #ThokKeBadla response :
1. Wage gap – There have been discussions to erase the wage gap between men and women for many decades now. The day is yet to come when everyone in the country starts getting paid based on their credit and performances as against their gender.
2. Pets being abandoned – So many adopted pets are abandoned on the streets simply because the owner is incapable of taking care of them. If it is hard to take care of your pet, it is better to leave them with a responsible person or organization instead of abandoning them on the streets with no one to look after them.
3. Littering on the roads – We are habituated to littering on the roads simply because we are too lazy to walk a few meters and throw the trash in the dustbin. For the ones who do it very often, have you wondered as to why somebody else should pick up your trash? It is our moral responsibility to keep our country clean and this issue should be taken very seriously.
4. Dumping plastic into the ocean – Every single day, a huge amount of trash is dumped into water bodies and it’s difficult to keep a tab on it. Many of us fail to realize that this dumping causes severe water pollution and the release of harmful gases that pollute the atmosphere.
5. Social evils – Social evils such as caste-based discrimination, honour killing, religious conflicts still exist in many parts of our nation. It is a harsh reality that needs to change.
These are just a few examples of injustices that we come across on a daily basis. There are a lot more that are just as important and need a response such as #ThokKeBadla