Jothe Jotheyali Weekly Recap Of 18-24 October 2019: Aaryavardhan Breaks Anu’s Heart
Last week on Jothe Jotheyali, while Anu thinks that Aarya is planning to ask her for marriage, she is in for a rude awakening that is devastating!
Previously on Jothe Jotheyali, Aaryavardhan is proud of Anu when she disregards the scientist who has developed a machine that can take away the jobs of many labourers. Pushpa soon arrives at Aaryavardhan’s office and indirectly tells him to come home that evening for dinner. Then, upon finding an opportunity, Pushpa tells Aaryavardhan that, it is his responsibility to ensure that Anu gets convinced to marry Sampath.
Much to his heartbreak, Aaryavardhan then forcefully asks his friend and security head Jande to help him out in explaining to Anu that it is in her best interest to get married.
Let’s find out if he succeeded, shall we?
1. While Aaryavardhan finally asks Anu what her interpretation of marriage is, she blushes and assumes he is talking about their marriage
2. As she explains, she only thinks about him and explains everything that she has in her heart for the relationship called marriage
3. Impressed at her answer, Aarya then asks her what kind of man she wants to marry ideally and she explains
4. The next day, Mansi creates a ruckus during the pooja conducted at home and speaks very rudely of her brother-in-law, aka Aarya
5. As she is fighting with his mother accusing him of leading a peaceful life in the city while controlling everything here, Aarya arrives there
6. At the dinner table, Mansi doesn’t spare Aarya too and insults him so much that he politely leaves his meal halfway and excuses himself
7. The family priest is stunned to see Aarya leave his phone outside a particular room and head inside without another word
8. The priest then wonders that only when Aarya is very disturbed does he enter the room so no one knows when he will come out
9. Pushpa, who is desperately trying to get through to Aarya, finds his mother on the other line, who assumes that the former is talking about his son and Anu’s marriage
10. The next morning, surprisingly, Aarya comes down for breakfast and informs his mother that he is going out on some other business apart from work
11. Then, his mother directly asks him about who this ‘Anu’ is causing Aarya’s face expression to turn into a peaceful one
12. As he explains to her that even though Anu has no wealth or fame, she is content and happy in life which are the two emotions he misses a lot
13. However, when she finds out that Aarya is going to meet Anu not to spend time with her but to do her mother’s bidding and convince her to marry another man, Aarya’s mother is disheartened again
14. Elsewhere, Anu, who assumes that Aarya has called her on a date, is excited to see him at first
15. But when Aarya tells her the real reason he asked her over, which is to ask her to agree to get married to Sampath, Anu is devastated
16. She screams at him for even thinking that she will get married to someone she doesn’t love
17. Aarya, who knows what she means, isn’t able to face her because of the promise he made to Pushpa
18. Heart-broken at the incidents that just happened, when Anu asks Aarya if he even knows who she loves, he helplessly walks away to avoid any further conversation
19. After he leaves, Anu then softly tells herself that she has fallen head over heels for him, before falling to the ground crying
Will Aarya realise that he too loves her dearly? What is Anu going to do now? Stay tuned, we’ll find out next week.
Watch Premier Padmini on ZEE5, for more entertainment.