Jothe Jotheyali Weekly Recap Of 10-17 October 2019: Pushpa Gives Aaryavardhan A Tough Task
Last week, much to his surprise, Pushpa hands Aaryavardhan the task of convincing Anu for marriage to Sampath! Also, Meera gets stood up by her boss!
Previously on Jothe Jotheyali, Harshavardhan comes back to Aaryavardhan’s office and Meera plots to get Anu kicked out of the company through him. Needless to say, Anu doesn’t allow Harshavardhan as she doesn’t recognise him into Aaryavardhan’s cabin, on his orders. Enraged by this insult, Harshavardhan decides to throw her out of the company.
Anu begs him but to no avail. Even Meera doesn’t come to her aid and asks her to leave, all this while Aaryavardhan has no clue what is going on. Later, after finding out what happened, he not only goes to meet Anu, to reinstate her back to work but also arranges for a meeting with Harshavardhan so she can explain herself. After listening to an ancient tale with the same reference as her situation currently, Harshavardhan has no choice but to give her another chance.
Aaryavardhan and his clients are soon invited to attend the Dasara pooja at Anu’s house, much to Meera’s annoyance. The foreign clients are intrigued by the traditional outfits worn by the idols, causing Pushpa to squeal with delight. She immediately ensures that everyone is changed into some traditional clothes. Aaryavardhan, who is attending a call outside is soon stumped to see Anu wearing a traditional saree…
Let’s see what happened after that, shall we?
1. The next day at work, a scientist comes to Aaryavardhan with a machine that can relieve a hundred men from working
2. While Meera marvels at such an invention, Aaryavardhan asks Anu what her opinion is
3. He is then glad when Anu says that a machine should help humans work, not take away their livelihoods
4. Much to Anu’s irritation, Pushpa arrives to work the next day and requests Aaryavardhan to come to their home for dinner
5. Despite Anu trying to stop her mother from saying anything further, Aaryavardhan probes into the matter
6. Finally, after much convincing and without giving anything away Pushpa convinces Aaryavardhan to come for dinner
7. In the evening, Jande reluctantly goes to Pushpa’s house with Aaryavardhan and they both are welcomed heartily
8. While Sampath’s father comes to listen in the conversation, Pushpa soon comes to the point
9. Jande, who assumes that Pushpa is talking about Anu and Aaryavardhan’s marriage, tries to oppose this but his boss asks him to calm down
10. However, Aaryavardhan is soon shocked when Pushpa reveals that she is talking about Anu and Sampath’s marriage, much to Jande’s relief
11. With a sad heart, Aaryavardhan listens to Pushpa, who pleads with him to somehow convince her for marriage with Sampath
12. By this time, Anu and Subbu come home too and greet the guests
13. A few moments later, the town-crier comes to Pushpa’s place and tells them that the Goddess herself has sent her to deliver a message
14. Then, Pushpa gets some relieving news that Anu’s wedding will take place and only good things are written in her fortune
15. A delighted Anu looks towards Aaryavardhan when the topic of the wedding comes while he assumes that the topic at hand is about Anu and Sampath’s marriage
16. While leaving, the town-crier looks at Anu then smiles at Aaryavardhan before leaving, causing him to be puzzled
17. The next day, Aaryavardhan practises how he will speak to Anu to convince her for marriage with Sampath but fails in every attempt
18. He then takes Jande’s help and asks him to pretend to be Anu and practise
19. As they begin the practice sessions, Meera arrives there without their knowledge and cause them to get flustered
Did Meera hear everything? Will Aaryavardhan really let Anu get married? We’ll find out in the next week’s updates, stay tuned.
Watch Huliraya, on ZEE5 now.