Happy Birthday Shabir Ahluwalia: 9 Facts About Kumkum Bhagya’s Abhi We Bet You Didn’t Know
Shabir made his screen debut with the Zee TV show Hip Hip Hurray in 1994. Check out fact number 6 for a sweet surprise!
Shabir Ahluwalia, happy birthday! Rockstar Abhi – the name is enough to make your heart flutter with joy and butterflies in your stomach! Perhaps, the most good-looking actor in the Indian television circuit (for our eyes?), Shabir Ahluwalia surely can give us jelly knees in a jiffy! Immensely popular for playing Abhishek Prem Mehra aka Rockstar Abhi on Kumkum Bhagya, Shabir is hands down the man of every girl’s dreams.
This man can make anyone fall for him head over heels, and hey, we bet you won’t complain. Look at that perfectly sculpted face, a hot-bod you could drool over for ages to come and the beard, oh boy, the beard – in love already? Told ya! Keep your tissues handy girls, Shabir is already married to the love of his life. The actor was in a steady relationship with actress Kanchi Kaul before they tied the knot in 2011. As the actor turns 40 today, we bring you interesting tidbits about his personal life to celebrate his birthday.
1. Shabir was born on August 10, 1979, to a Sikh father and a Catholic mother.
2. He has two siblings – Shefali and Sameer.
3. The actor completed his schooling from St. Xavier’s High School in Mumbai and graduated from the University of Maryland in the United States of America
4. Shabir made his screen debut with the show Hip Hip Hurray in the year 1999.
5. Shabir married girlfriend Kanchi Kaul in 2011. They are parents to two beautiful boys – Azai and Ivarr.
6. Shabir recently turned producer and started his own banner – Flying Turtles.
7. He emerged as the winner of the popular reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, in the season hosted by actress Priyanka Chopra.
8. Shabir made his Bollywood debut with Shootout At Lokhandwala and also featured in Mission Istaanbul.
9. He simply loves Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and his films.
Are you feeling the newfound love for Shabir Ahluwalia? Yes, yes, we too. Send your wishes for the birthday boy in the comments box below.
With I-Day around the corner, get in the mood of patriotism and catch Independence Day movies, here.