Family Driving You Crazy? Meet These 9 Dysfunctional Families That Will Make You Feel Grateful For Yours
After watching these families drive each other crazy, you’re sure to appreciate yours even more!
The lockdown had forced each one of us to stay grounded at our homes irrespective of the lifestyles or routines that we were used to! The normalcy went out of the window as each family member cramped into the house and we all know that too many utensils make noise! There was a warm and fuzzy period in which we all enjoyed the proximity of our family members but soon it started to wane as arguments tip-toed in. Home is the comfort zone for every individual but being pushed and forcibly kept in the house brought out emotions. So if you found your family annoying or a tad bit irritating, then have a look at the dysfunctional families portrayed in these shows and we bet that you would fall in love with your own and be grateful!
Watch an episode of the show Kumkum Bhagya here.
1. Kumkum Bhagya – Abhi and Pragya married each other and fell in love. But their beautiful fairytale ended when they started quarelling endlessly and decided to part ways as they kept one of their twin daughters each. Abhi and Pragya’s daughters Rhea and Prachi are at loggerheads now and Rhea even tried to murder Prachi! Well, aren’t you just happy that your sibling does not try that feat?
2. Babbar Ka Tabbar – The ZEE5 Original shows us how difficult it is to understand one’s children or parents! The generation gap definitely heralds some misunderstandings into the equation. Starring Avneet Kaur, this show is one hilarious take on a dysfunctional family. Watch it and you’d start believing your family is normal.
3. Bhalla Calling Bhalla – Shot during lockdown Bhalla Calling Bhalla is one of the comedy satires on the lockdown situation and the family members who lived apart. Gaurav Gera plays an exceptionally funny role. If nothing, this show would make you happy that you had your family near during the lockdown.
4. Kundali Bhagya – Karan and Preeta’s never-ending drama and the way Mahira is trying to hijack Preeta’s position, the Luthra household is a war zone where you have to check the mines as you step forward. Don’t you feel your home is more peaceful than this?
5. Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se – A typical joint family that does not let you even breathe without their permission, Aap Ke Aa Jaane Se is a perfect portrayal of a dysfunctional and orthodox family. Although you might be arguing with your family members, at least you are being heard, right?
6. Happu Ki Ultan Paltan – Daroga Happu’s house is filled with banter and nobody understands what the other is speaking! The house has many children and the elders are always busy in their own quarrels. The entire show is based on how Happu and his family make situations complicated and then try to find their way out of it!
7. Raat Ka Hai Khel Saara – The horror show is based on the Naik family staying at Sawantwadi. The family members do not respect each other and often find themselves downtrodding the other while a supernatural presence haunts them. Just be grateful that you are not a part of the Naik family and the haunted house!
8. Gudiya Humari Sabhi Pe Bhari – Gudiya’s home is filled with positivity but the haveli where they work is owned by a snobbish woman who would do anything to kill Gudiya and her family’s happiness. It’s sad, isn’t it?
9. Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai – A dysfunctional family with a step-mother, a young step-father, and a step-sibling. Whoosh, that’s not all, there are drama and a lot of drama that follows the family in this show. If you have lesser drama at your home, you must be thankful!
Do you already love your family? Now you can binge-watch these shows with them and share the happiness!