Dheeraj Dhoopar Birthday Special: 8 Things We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Kundali Bhagya Star
Dheeraj Dhoopar celebrates his birthday on December 20. For all his ardent fans, here’s a list of facts that you didn’t know about him.
Dheeraj Dhoopar became a household name with his portrayal as Karan in the Zee show Kundali Bhagya. The actor has been widely appreciated for his commendable acting skills and charming looks. Dheeraj never fails to make a style statement with his outfits. He is immensely loved for his acting skills but do you know he did not want to be an actor in the first place? Well, on the occasion of Dheeraj Dhoopar’s birthday, check out some unknown facts about this handsome hunk.
- Dheeraj Dhoopar has spent a long time in Bangalore with his parents. The actor wanted to pursue a career in modelling, however, he did not succeed. Later, he tried his hand in ad modelling and did more than 100 commercials.
- Dheeraj Dhoopar felt that he did not succeed in modelling because of his height.
- He met his beloved wife Vinny Arora on the sets of their TV show and the duo started dating. The actor got married to Vinny in 2016.
- Dheeraj Dhoopar is a fashion designer. He is obsessed with jackets and loves to design his own jackets. The actor has a quirky collection of jackets and is often seen posting pictures of them on social media.
- The actor loves to travel and he is a fitness freak too. He often posts pictures on social media where he is seen enjoying some pool time flaunting his toned body.
- The Kundali Bhagya star has always flaunted his stardom. He even used his star status to come out of tricky situations.
- Dheeraj Dhoopar bunked college and was even caught once when he was sitting in the canteen with friends.
- Dheeraj Dhoopar and Shraddha Arya’s chemistry is much loved on-screen. Interestingly, the actor knows his co-star pretty well. When asked about her achievements, he had all the right answers.