Children’s Day 2021: Nakuul Mehta, Divyanka Tripathi, Rupali Ganguly, And Others Drop Warm Wishes For Their Fans On Social MediaTV SerialsTV Shows
Spreading in the joy of never letting the children within us die, here’s how our tinsel town celebs Nakuul Mehta, Divyanka Tripathi, Rupali Ganguly, and others wished their fans on social media a happy children’s day, Read on to know more
Every year, this day of November 14th is celebrated as Children’s Day which also marks the birthday of India’s first prime minister late Jawaharlal Nehru who loved children so much that this day is now marked in our country as children’s day.
Our versatile and biggest A-lister tinsel town celebs like Nakuul Mehta, Divyanka Tripathi, Rupali Ganguly, and many others also took to their official social media handles and wished their fans on social media a merrier children’s day.
1. Nakuul Mehta: The hunk television heartthrob took to his Instagram account and dropped in an adorable picture alongside his mom and his caption mentioned how he got it from his mom and in end a happy children’s day to his fans and on this, his wife Jankee also commented how their son Sufi also got it from his dadda with a heart eyes emoji.
2. Divyanka Tripathi: The stunning diva Divyanka posted a childhood picture of herself along with her family wishing her fans a happy children’s day and the caption mentioned how amongst all the bored faces the fans should spot the compulsive poser on the extreme left! and also mentioned how these were basically the earliest symptoms of becoming an actor for her and ended her caption with put ke paao paalne me nazar aate hai and ended her caption by wishing happy children’s day and remembering her childhood.
3. Rupali Ganguly: Taking to her Instagram account, Rupali Ganguly posted a picture with their son and hubby Ashwin Verma and wrote a goofy caption that mentioned their son Rudransh being the one who always refuses to stand still for a picture but somehow they both convinced him to (his expression says it all!!!) Happy Children’s Day to their little Rudransh and to the child in all of us.
4. Kriti Kharbanda: Taking to her Instagram account, Kriti posted a priceless childhood picture and her caption mentions how she looks at all her childhood pictures, back from when she was a kid, and she is seen frowning in most of them and also can’t help but wonder what went through her mind back then and according to her there’s no point in thinking about it now as the more she looks at them the more she realizes the importance of smiling and laughing as she had been a very serious, mature kid as she grew up before her time and also as she felt responsible for things as she wanted to be an adult so desperately, coz u know, everyone listens to the adults! They have it easy she thought but now she is finally making it up for all the lost time by doing stupid things, on purpose. Still mature, still feel responsible, but now she doesn’t take herself so seriously and also gives herself the benefit of doubt which she likes a lot. It makes life easier and happier. So this #childrensday give yourself the gift of self-love! She knew she has been doing it for a while now, and the child within her has never been happier.
5. Kiara Advani: The rising B-town diva ended up reposting her fan club’s created video which featured her precious childhood pictures and wishing all her fans a happy children’s day her caption mentioned how everyone should always keep the child within them alive no matter what and also thanked her fan club for making such cool edits and videos for her.
6. Arjun Kapoor: The suave Bollywood star wished his fans a happy children’s day on Instagram by posting a priceless childhood picture and his caption mentions how his best friend Ranveer Singh got nothing on his mini Ram Jaane moment and wishing himself a children’s day as well he also wrote how the rope belt in his outfit within the picture could be a game-changer even now as well.